Hello Friends,

Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with
their updated resume, rates and contact details.

*Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
<piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Airline Project Manager-PMP*
*Houston, TX*

   - Project Manager needed to assist airline client.
   - hey need to be based in Houston, TX, not travelling.
   - Airline expertise
   - Able to work on either Waterfall or Agile projects
   - Airline experience is always a plus but not required
   - Experience working with a vendor a plus
   - Client facing role
   - Strong communication and project management skills.
   - Normal Monday - Friday 8 - 5 hours. All work should be completed on
   client site and resource should live in Houston, TX.

​Best ​
Regards,
Piyush
​​

*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
​
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Phone – **408 459 5638*
*Email:  – * *piyus...@idctechnologies.com <piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*
YM – piyush61j
Hangouts – piyush61j
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/piyush-singh/75/b24/455>

​URL
: www.idctechnologies.com
​
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.