*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –870*

*DevOps Engineer**with strong experience in** Ruby Automation and **cucumber
or selenium*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*6+ Months*

*Rate: $53/hr on C2C * *(NO OPTS)*

*NEED 8+ YRS OF EXP CANDIDATES*

*Qualifications: *

Extensive experience in installation & maintenance of Jenkins Extensive
experience with test automation utilizing *Jenkins, Rubymine, Subversion,
TFS & Selenium*

•          Extensive experience on source code management practice using
Subversion or any comparable source control system

•          Experience on Configuration Management practice

•          Experience with *Ruby & YAML languages*

•          Experience working within Agile, TDD & ATDD methodologies

*•          Testing* *experience utilizing Cucumber, Watir - Webdriver,
Selenium-Webdriver is preferred*

•          Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure an up to
date operational environment.

•          Strong understanding of different SDLC methodologies including
Waterfall, Agile etc.

•          Background and familiarity with banking applications preferred