**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: **Weblogic MQ – Middleware Administrator*

*Location: **New Albany, OH*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Rate: $40/hr** on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Note: Retail experience is Mandatory*

*Job Responsibilities/Key Duties:*

   - Install, upgrade, and configure Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
   and IBM MQ.
   - Should have experience with deploying J2EE Applications on Weblogic
   and Websphere
   - Experience in writing automation scripts in WLST, Ant, Jython or
   Python and knowledge of Shell scripts.
   - Perform and document technical administration and troubleshooting of
   middleware components including custom J2EE applications.
   - Proven track record with middleware performance analysis and capacity
   planning.
   - Responsible for providing day-to-day support and maintenance for key
   middleware environments.
   - Work in conjunction with other IT, application development, and
   business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance,
   security, and integration requirements from the middleware perspective
   - Provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective
   delivery of technical support and service
   - 24 X 7 on-call production support of multiple middleware instances to
   include tuning and troubleshooting.

*Experience/Skills:*

   - BS in Computer Science or related field
   - 4+ years’ experience in Middleware Administration in large
   multi-server, highly available production environment. Weblogic experience
   is required and WebSphere experience preferred
   - Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and interface
   directly with program development and management

Strong working knowledge of Unix based Operating Systems a plus