*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Position: Front End Developer  with strong experience in AngularJS and

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*Note: Need Locals to AZ*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         *1.5 years working with AngularJS in an ecommerce environment*

·         Team player

·         Worked in an agile environment

Preferred Qualifications:

·         Worked with J*avascript *Frameworks

·         Worked in a *Scrum* environment

·         Knowledgeable in *Java*

provider" group.
to it-provider+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-provider.