*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*SAP Basis with HANA*

*Akron, OH*

*6+ Months **(NO OPTS)*

*NEED 10 YRS OF CANDIDATES*

*Technical skills:*

·         10 + years experience in managing  SAP BASIS projects with 3+
years experience in HANA  Enterprise cloud delivery

·         Good understanding/knowledge of  New Installations, Upgrades,
Migrations, HA & DR, De commissioning, Solman integration

·         Solid understanding of SAP HANA and SAP Cloud technology topics

·         *Knowledge  on latest components like SFIN, Fiori, Lumira
installations, upgrades*

·         Good experience in customer facing engagements

*Soft Skills*

·         Liaise with customer project managers and collaborate project
delivery

·         Lead the team, Assign, track and manage on time project completion

·         Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and
execution focused, self starter

·         Strong intercultural business and team skills, with proven
ability to effectively manage a virtual, multi cultural/ cross functional
team

·         Actively manage project escalations