Dear Experts,
Greetings!!!
This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail
and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:

Requirement No:1
*Position: Network Engineer*
*Location: RTP, NC *
*Duration:12 months+ Long Term*
*Network Engineer*

Experienced Network Engineer familiar with IT Network Operation monitoring
and alerting tools. This position would require the ability to apply
documented monitoring and alerting standards as well as identify monitoring
gaps. This person should have a working knowledge of monitoring protocols
and tools.

This position will require the engineer to interact with monitoring and
other network applications using Python via APIs as well as some
development work with Python, and be able to share day to day use of the
tools with the network team. This person should have a working knowledge of
Data Center LAN Switches, Router, Server Load Balancers and Firewalls.

Skills Required:

*Strong Nexus, Python OR Perl (Mandatory) load balancers is a must.*

Networking Experience 5 years and above
Technical Domain expertise - Data Center Network Monitoring & Tools
Routing & Switching
Network Management protocols
SNMP
Linux
Programming – Python, JSON, Perl
Restful APIs

*Requirement No:2*
*Position: Data Analyst*
*Location: Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: 12 months + Long term*
Job Description:
 Understand data vendor's product specification and release/update notes,
identify critical/important change, communicate to dev team
Understand product's business/license requirement, convert to product
acceptance criterial and communicate with dev team
For new region/new country, add pipeline dependent local knowledge (Admin
mapping & Phone Prefix & Category Mapping) following process.
Understand poi data model and pipeline compilation process
Understand how to evaluate poi content quality and be able to use tool and
approach to evaluate content quality.
Proficient on using SQL, familiar with Postgres/PGAdmin
Familiar with Poi Work DB/release DB schema, able to investigate data issue
or perform statistics task using sql.
Capable of investigating data related issue, evaluate the impact
Capable of fixing data issue by performing SQL repair on final DB
Familiar with grouping problem, Understand Grouping approach basic, be able
to investigate single cases and evaluate grouping quality
Familiar with incremental problem, be able to evaluate incremental content
quality

*Requirement No:3*
*JOB:  Product Architect*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12months+ Long Term*
*This person blends the skills of the Product analyst with the hands on
technical chops to build the solution that gives insights on portal
operational intelligence and customer behavior on portal.*

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES

• As a product architect, you will be expected to participate in product
definition, architecture, and support design, scoping, planning,
implementation and test.
• Work closely with portal experts and recommend data needs for analyzing
web portal usage.
• Recommend/Design/Develop solutions and processes necessary for the
capturing the event processing data from portals
• Build the solution to get complete view of
 Customer activity across the portals
 Portal Incidents and detailed analysis
 SLA reports by features/pages
 Portal workflows and features analysis
• Develop data models which would provide insight and opportunities in web
portal usage.
• Envision applications/ systems that can accommodate future demands of
product.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Proven success with strong experience in collaboration, open
communication and reaching across functional borders.
• A strong focus on business outcomes.
• Minimum 3 years of  experience in creating applications/solutions  that
give insights on portal operational intelligence, customer behavior
modeling
• Experience in using Splunk or Logstash or similar log management tools.
• Previous experience in data management and mining the data coming from
B2B or B2C portals is needed.
• Past experience of working in DevOps teams.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Advanced SQL and Excel skills
• Experience with data mining/visualization software such as Kibana or
Tableau or Qlik or Alteryx is good to have.

Required Experience
•       BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or
equivalent.
•       8+ years in senior software engineering role.

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.
Phone:909-237-4123