*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*1.Sr. Data Modeler with strong exp on Sybase Power Designer*

*Santa Clara, CA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: 50/hr on C2C * *(NO OPTS)*

*Implement partner: Techmahindra*

*J.D:*
*Candidate should have strong data modelling skills.  •        Should know
how to model using Sybase Power Designer.*
•        Possess strong Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Modeling
skills
•        Creating data mapping documents, writing functional
specifications, etc.

*2.**SSIS/SSRS  Developer*

*Santa Clara CA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: 50/hr on C2C * *(NO OPTS)*

*Implement partner: Techmahindra*

*J.D:*

Candidate should have extensive experience in SQL Server Suite of
products(SSRS/SSIS/SSAS) and

•        Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle from
gathering requirement, development, implementation, testing and support.
nts, writing functional specifications, etc.

*3.Net Developer*

*Santa Clara CA & Austin TX*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: 50/hr on C2C * *(NO OPTS)*