**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Sr. Android Developer*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ/Dublin, OH/ SFO, CA  *

*Duration: Contract*

*Experience: 9+ years*

Required Skills:

·         5+ years of Android development experience with 10+ total years
Java experience

·         Detailed working knowledge of *Eclipse IDE, Java, XML, Android
SDK, ADT Plug-in, JSON, GIT, REST, Google map APIs, etc*.

·         Coding using *Android SDK, Eclipse IDE.*

·         Experience in *REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and* other technologies

·         Native App Designing Experience

·         Strong *Android & Java Programming* background

·         Unit testing

·         Git

Responsibilities:

·         Strong Sr. Developer who has practical experience of developing
multiple, B2C facing apps

·         Required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and
sustain the mobile apps—Android Phone(s) & Tablets including interface and
libraries

·         Demonstrated ability to leverage open source and/or build
frameworks, i.e. (more clarification needed) experience in SDK integration
if needed

·         Understanding the functionality by going through the code base
and functional flows.

·         Unit Testing the code for the apps developed.

·         Documentation for the code developed.

·         Know architectural principals and ways to optimize for better
performance of apps & participate in architecture reviews

·         Participation in code reviews

Nice to Have Skills:

·         Understanding of integration with mBaaS or mobile API experience

·         Have knowledge of Apple Pay, Bluetooth, NFC, industry background
etc.

·         Banking & Financial Services experience a strong nice to have