*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*
*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*
*Java Back End developer **with strong experience on **Mongo DB development*
*Max Rate: $40/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*
*Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume*
*Core Java - Server experience. Mongo DB development*
1. BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
2. 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing and testing component
based, objected oriented software in an AGILE Scrum environment.
3. 8+ years of experience in developing web applications(J2EE and/or
CoreJava) and back-end solutions using Databases -
4. 2-3 years of experience in software functional and unit testing (using
testing frameworks like Selenium, JUnit)
5. Programming experience in Linux with solid skills using command-line
6. Exposure to Agile development process like SCRUM etc...
7. Previous experience with Jira Agile for Scrum Sprint management and Bug
tracking, and GIT for software configuration management preferred
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact
and explain technical details with other engineering teams and
non-engineering teams (e.g. program management and Media teams).
9. Entry-level Linux command line skills should be sufficient (navigation
within the file-system, permission changes, string search, basic shell
10. Some experience with unit testing tools such as Selenium and JUnit is
preferred, but not required
11. Some level of Git experience is required
12. Team member must be autonomous, able to conduct initial troubleshooting
Good Verbal & Excellent communication skills
Good Customer Interfacing
Analytical and reasoning Skills
Adding value to the customer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-provider.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.