*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Program Manager*

*Deerfield, IL*

*6+ months contract*

*Max Rate: 55/ hr on C2C*

*Experience in yrs: 11 to 15 years*

*Skill Description:* Scrum Master, Program Manager

*Job Roles / Responsibilities: *

•          Looking for Program Managers with strong communication and
project management skills.

•          Scrum Master Expertise is a must.

•          Scrum Master who needs to run one or more agile teams, involves
daily interaction with stakeholders like the product owners, BAs,
development (CX, UX, front-end, back-end) and QA teams.

•          Sharing updates with the client on the progress. Clear any
blockers the team faces. Interaction with external vendors.