*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Business Analyst with strong experience on Telecom *

*San Jose, CA*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Max Rate: $52/hr on C2C (NO OPTS)*

*J.D:*

•                     Experience with resource management, project
management in *Clarity PPM is a must.*

•                     Experience in Clarity Administration – User
Administration and Reference Data Administration

•                     Experience in feasibility analysis, low-level design,
developing unit test cases, and providing IT/UAT support

•                     Experience in writing database queries using *SQL* to
aid generation of required

•                     Business Intelligence reports

•                     Experience in working in Rally to track project level
details.

•                     Proven ability to learn a business subject fast.

•                     Strong team work and collaboration skills, with track
record of leading or working with cross-functional teams

•                     Results oriented with ability to prioritize and drive
multiple initiatives to complete deliverables on time

•                     Excellent communications skills: written, verbal,
presentation, influencing, coordination/mediation, ability to convey key
points of complex topics in a concise manner.

•                     Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.

•                     Ability to deal with ambiguity and adaptable to change

•                     8+ years’ experience in Business process design,
analytics, managing operations, program management or management consulting