Hi,

This is Raja from S Cube and I am writing to you regarding an excellent job
opportunity that I have with one of our clients.

*Our Company is working through Implementation Partner.*

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.

*Please respond back to** **r...@scubeinc.net* <r...@scubeinc.net>**

* *

*Position:* Business Object Data services ETL/Data Architect (BODS)

Duration : 6 months

Offshore/Onsite: Onsite

Years: 10+ years

Location: Beverton, OR

Other Skills:

Expertise in Data Management areas;

roadmap creation, laying out architecture, able to drive technical decisions

Let me know the below details as well:

1. Full Name:
2. Current Location:
3. Phone:
4. Email:
5. Visa (Citizen / GC/ TN / H1) --
(If H1, please do give Employer Details and H1 Validity date)
6. Rate per hour on W2 or Corp to Corp:
(we usually prefer W2 or Corp to Corp instead of 1099)
7. Availability:
8. Relocation:
9. Relevant Exp:
10. Best time to schedule an interview with client:

Best Regards,

*Raja*
Subhashini Software Solutions, Inc.
313-586-4083 X 221 | (e-Fax) 313-557-1649

r...@scubeinc.net
 <http://www.scubeinc.net/>

gtalk: raja.recruiterinscube

google groups: availablehotrequirements