Hi,

This is Raja from S Cube and I am writing to you regarding an excellent job
opportunity that I have with one of our clients.

*Our Company is working through Implementation Partner.*

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.

*Please reply back to **r...@scubeinc.net* <r...@scubeinc.net>**

Position: Business Object Data services ETL/Data Architect (BODS)
Duration: 6 months
Offshore/Onsite: Onsite
Location: Beaverton, OR

Years of experience:10+ years
Extension Possible: Yes

Other Skills: Expertise in Data Management areas; roadmap creation, laying
out architecture, able to drive technical decisions

Let me know the below details as well:

1. Full Name:
2. Current Location:
3. Phone:
4. Email:
5. Visa (Citizen / GC/ TN / H1) --
(If H1, please do give Employer Details and H1 Validity date)
6. Rate per hour on W2 or Corp to Corp:
(we usually prefer W2 or Corp to Corp instead of 1099)
7. Availability:
8. Relocation:
9. Relevant Exp:
10. Best time to schedule an interview with client:

Best Regards,

*Raja*
Subhashini Software Solutions, Inc.
_______________________________
Global Headquarters
100 East Big Beaver
Suite 108, Troy Michigan 48083 USA

313-586-4083 X 221 | (e-Fax) 313-557-1649

r...@scubeinc.net
www.scubeinc.net

gtalk: raja.recruiterinscube

google groups: availablehotrequirements

*Contents of this email are confidential to Scube and its group companies
worldwide. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please
disregard the contents and delete the email and any attachments
immediately. Copying this email or its attachments in any form and
forwarding are not allowed without written permission by authorized Scube
Personnel. If you would prefer not to receive emails from Scube, please
reply the sender stating so. Thank you for your understanding***