Greetings,

My name is Ashish and I am urgently looking for a *Project Manager (Customer Facing and Credit card Transaction exp)* for my direct client to work for an on-site 2 years contract engagement at *Sunnyvale , CA*

I have included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest in this opportunity from your end.*/__/*

*Job Details: Project Manager (Customer Facing and Credit card Transaction exp Must)*

***Duration :*- 12 Months to 2 years

*Note: There is a f2f interview. *
**

*Responsibilities:*

**. Manage the Client solution implementation for the customer
. Understand customer business requirements and technical requirements and
recommend the best solution that meets customer requirements
. Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing;
and documentation;
. Member/business notification of product enhancements and/or business
opportunities.
. Build and maintain close relationship with the customer and understand the
changing needs and environment of the customer
. Multi-task across many projects and customers, in the neighbor hood of 12-15
customers with multiple projects each.
. Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers
to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
. Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and functional
requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
. Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life
cycle of the project.
. Communicate to customers on new products, features and offerings
. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction*
*

If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:
Visa Status:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:
Phone:
Ps: If you are an agency, kindly provide your contact details too.
**

**

Regards,

Ashish