Greetings!
My name is Kunal and I am urgently seeking *Systems Engineer - Unix Linux (Puppet, Chef )* with my direct client at *San Francisco CA * I have included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest in this opportunity from your end.

*
**Title:  Systems Engineer - Unix Linux (**Puppet, Chef )*
*Location: San Francisco CA
Type : Contract  long term 2+ yr
Rate : DOE *
*
*
*Must To Have Skills  :*Unix/Linux, Puppet, Chef ,Cisco IOS,Ruby
*Required Qualifications*:
5-7+ years of Unix/Linux experience Experience in managing system configurations with tools like Puppet, Chef or Cfengine
Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS, Firewalls, load balancers
Strong knowledge Java / Tomcat and Apache Solid experience In-depth Ruby, Ant expertise Solid experience with storage networks and NAS/SAN hardware

*
**If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:*

Visa Status:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:
Phone:
Ps: If you are an agency, kindly provide your contact details too.

Regards,

Kunal
Central Business Solutions, Inc.
510-870-2259