REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

***Please make sure your candidates are 100% serious about this project. We
don’t have time to screen anyone who is not fully onboard.*****

*MAX RATE $55/hr on C2C. Send me someone with Photo ID proof either driving
license or any other photo id.***

*Job Role: Hadoop Big Data*

*Location: Oakbrook, IL*

*Months: 6+ Months*

Job Description

•             7+ years of experience with around 2 years of Big Data
experience

•             Be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Big Data Platform(s)

•             Evaluate, Recommend and build Big Data platform(s) by
understanding the business needs

•             Should be able to Architect Hadoop/Big Data ecosystem and
able to design solutions based on those for solving big data problems in
the industry

•             Should have implementation or development experience in
Hadoop, Hive, Hbase and other such Big Data technologies

•             Should be able to build a workflow for MapReduce jobs
(multiple forks & joins) using Ooszie

•             Should be able to understand existing Big Data Architecture
and document the same

•             Good communication and customer facing skills

REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vipin Kaushal*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CBC77F.15AC2B90]

20, Industrial Park Drive, Nashua, NH-03062.
Ph: 603-324-4011

E-mail: vip...@universal-sw.com <vikramj...@universal-sw.com>
Website: www.universal-sw.com

*G-Talk: **click2vipin || Yahoo IM: click2vipin*