Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to *msur...@crescensinc.com <msur...@crescensinc.com>  *

Job Title: Windows 8 Store App or Windows Phone 8 App

Location: Milpitas CA

Experience: 3+ Years

Type Full time/Contract

Has built Windows 8 Store App or Windows Phone 8 App

* Experience with Unit Testing and UI Test Automation

* Has deep understanding of MVVM

* Good understanding of application architecture patterns such as Layering
and Inversion of Control.

* Works well without a lot of direction. Is able to pickup what isn't being
done.

* Ability and willingness to do code reviews with team members.

* .NET

* Windows 8

* Strong communication skills - written & verbal

* Able to drive tasks and timelines (technical - not projects)

* Technical architecture skills

Regards,

Suresh M

Technical Recruiter

Crescens Inc

255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Ph: 732 305 2858 Ext 455 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: msur...@crescensinc.com

*Note: We can sponsor any work visas (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC) if
required, for qualified candidates.*