*Hi Partners, Hope you are doing great. Please find the below requirement
and If you have any matching Consultants Available, Please respond with
Word resume, Contact details and Rate information ... Thanks!!*

*Job Title: Java Developer   *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Bill rate: $48*

*Work Location: Timonium, MD  (Need Local candidate)*

*In Person Interview*

·         Develop and maintain code for web shipping applications.

·         Work with team members to enhance and add new functionality to
web shipping applications.

·         Successful candidate must be very strong with front end/customer
facing development using Java and JavaScript.

·         The candidate must be very strong in communications with team
members and external groups involved in the projects.

·         Success would include producing codes which has been unit tested
and meets all requirements without defects, as well as adheres to company
and team development and design guidelines.

*Primary Skill: *Java Programming

*Additional Skills:*

JavaScript - Expert

Java Server Pages - Expert

Java Beans - Advanced

Java Servlets - Advanced

UNIX Fundamentals - Advanced

UNIX Shell - Intermediate

Java Programming - Expert

J2EE Development - Expert

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nithin N*

*IT Recruiter*

*I**ntegrated **T**echnology **S**ervices, **I**nc.,*

*13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171| || *
*http://www.its-incorp.com* <http://www.its-incorp.com/>

*Phone: 7032494461 || 7032494461 Ext: 210*

*Email: **nit...@its-incorp.com* <nit...@its-incorp.com>* ||Gtalk: *
*nithin.usstaff...@gmail.com* <nithin.usstaff...@gmail.com>