Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               Build/Release Engineer*

*Location :                               Minneapolis, MN*

*Interview Process :              Telephonic + Face to Face*

*Duration :                              6+ Month *

*Need Only USC/GC*

*Minimum Qualifications*:

   - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information
   Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional
   responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and
   experience
   - 5-7 years of experience as a Build and Release Engineer, or similar
   experience
   - Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project life
   cycles
   - Proficiency with office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel,
   Word and Visio
   - Experience with Microsoft TFS and the Visual Studio development
   environment
   - Experience with MSBuild and MSDeploy
   - Experience setting up and / or maintaining automated build systems in
   a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
   - Web application setup and deployment in a Microsoft environment
   - Relevant experience with scripting automation

*Preferred Qualifications*:

   - Experience with multiple source control systems, including TFS,
   Subversion, and Seapine Surround SCM
   - Experience with PowerShell scripting
   - Familiarity with corporate governance

Working knowledge of Azure cloud services

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*