I currently have the following opportunity that is available in the
Cincinnati, OH area.  I am able to work C2C for the opportunity but
candidates must have excellent communication skills.  Please submit your
best candidates and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

*Position Description:** QA Digital Selenium Tester*

*Client: Kroger*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH                *

*Contract: 6 months +*

The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy.

The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed
during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring
test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support
related activities. The tester will be expected to do some manual testing
as well as automation scripting and test execution with Selenium
WebDriver/Java or Selenium WebDriverIO/JavaScript.

*Position/Project Specific Requirements:*

-Jira/ALM/Quality Center/QA/Junit/Java/Selenium Web driver

-Need to communicate efficiently and effectively

-Worked on a team environment and be assertive

-Distance within 25 miles of work, and have over 5 years of experience

Full Name of the Consultant

Contact #

Email-ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Currently on a project:

Relocation:

Total years of experience:

US Experience

Interview Availability:

Available to join from:

Education Qualification:

SSN(last 5) #

DOB:

Skype ID:

Rate:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*