*Title:                     Sr. Java / Solr Lucene Developer*

*Location:             Irving, TX location (5 days a week onsite).*

*Duration:             6+ Months*

*Interview:           2 phone interviews and 1 in person face to face
interview or Skype Interview*

help take our enterprise search to the next level. Our current search
technology, based on Solr/Lucene, powers both our organic and partner
networks in a high-volume, low-latency environment. As a Sr. developer,
you'll help us develop and implement an industry-leading search platform
with aggressive latency and throughput goals. In addition to applying
industry standards and best practices to revamp our existing search
technology, you will also be working closely with our product team to help
improve our search. A successful candidate will have a strong background in
software development (in Java with search engine platform development
experience – Lucene, Solr, ElasticSearch), excellent analytical and
problem-solving skills. You will be working in an agile environment. You
will also support day-to-day functional maintenance of the distributed
ecosystem. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to do meaningful
and highly visible work in our enterprise search ecosystem. You will help
improve real platforms operating at massive scale.

*Must-Have Skills:*

·         Strong experience with Search Engine Platform Development such as
Lucene/Solr/Elastic Search (comfortable with advanced concepts)

·         5+ years building highly distributed, enterprise class solutions
in Java/J2EE (7 years ideal)

·         Must have advanced knowledge of Java and recent hands on
programming skills

·         XML and Rest Web Services experience

·         JUnit and unit testing frameworks

·         Strong experience with build systems (ANT/Maven)

·         Unix/Shell scripting and comfortable writing complex regexes

·         Experience working in an Agile / Scrum setting

·         Strong debugging and problem solving skills

·         Strong communication and interpersonal skills

·         Bachelor's degree in CS or related field

·         Self-starter, must be able to hit the ground running

*Nice to Have Skills:*

·         Experience in search/digital advertising

·         Experience with NoSQL, Big Data & Analytics

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*