Locaion is Ann Arbor, Michigan.

This is a long term contractual opportunity.  They value excellent comm
skills, personality. I have 7 QA’s on their team right now, and some of the
contracts may be extended for many years. Sometimes, they are hired on.

It is a great environment.

What they focus on:

-          Extensive ecommerce testing

o   Ecommerce = product retail ecommerce

o   Major = Enterprise, large transactions

o   Strong knowledge on ecommerce

-          Mobile testing

o   Mostly manual

o   Different platforms

Typically 4 years of experience in recent ecommerce, and 4+ years of mobile
seems to be what the managers want to see.

Phone, possible onsite (but we’ve had them occasionally skype; sometimes
they wont though)

It is a good client, so trust is important.

Internal process:

-          Phone screen with me

-          Technical Skype screen with a consultant

-          Must provide photo identitification prior to meeting

The managers move quickly.

They will be on for a long duration, if not hired on directly at some
point. I’ve placed people who are now leads over there in their
environment.

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com