*Role: IBM BPM Admin*
*Location: Cleveland, OH*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
1. Experience with IBM Business Process Manager v7.5 and/or v8.5.
2. Experience with Web/Application Servers (IIS IBM HTTP Server WAS
3. Working knowledge of relevant network technologies (TCP/IP DNS SSH
HTTP FTP SSL PKI Firewall and DMZ concepts)
4. Working knowledge of databases and database concepts (Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server DB2)
5. Extensive knowledge of Browsers (IE Firefox Opera Chrome)
6. Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
7. Under limited supervision support and engineering of the Key Bank
distributed web infrastructure
8. Work with internal delivery teams to integrate applications into
our centralized security model
9. Interface with vendors as well as other Key Enterprise Technology
teams to maintain and support the environment
10. Administration of both prod and nonprod environments
11. Project lead role on medium to large projects.
12. Perform product evaluation, selection and integration
13. Development and enforcement of technology standards, develop white
papers and deliver presentations to management.
14. Provide 3rd level support for complex issues and problems.
15. Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation
requires evaluation and judgment.
16. Manage and design distributed platforms.
17. Produce service levels consistent with current business needs and
18. Ensure the control, reliability, performance, and security of all
19. Establish standards and guidelines.
*Pace Computer Solutions Inc* *(**An Inc 500 Company**)*
*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*
*Columbia, MD 21044*
*Phone*# 443-539-0949 *209
Toll Free # 1-877-225-PACE
****** PACE Selected for the 2009 & 2010 Best of Columbia Award by the US
Commerce Association ******
*Pace Computer Solutions, Inc. is a registered user of E-Verify*
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to
be and to remain confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then
destroy this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended
recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon
the information contained in this communication or any attachments.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.