*Role: Sr. Salesforce Architect*
*Location: Hernden, VA*
*Duration: 3 Months CTH*
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience with
the Salesforce eco-system.
• At least 4 project implementations that exploit the full
capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of
the Salesforce platform.
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
• Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security
and related cloud technologies.
• Strong client management and executive level communication
• Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions
within defined timeframes.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their
• Experience leading internal initiatives.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be independent and self-driven.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
*Thanks and Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.