*Role will be the same the only difference years of experience.*
*Wilmington, DE. It is a 19 week contract starting 10/17.*
*Who we are: *
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Olson Digital is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new
realities. Olson Digital's full-service solutions crack complex challenges.
Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers
are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT
alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a
richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we
have you covered.
Who we’re looking for:
Client currently seeks an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solutions
Technical Lead to join our U.S. team working with our North American client
base crossing industry verticals.
*What you’ll get to do:*
• Lead technology teams to build and maintain omni-channel
applications using the AEM platform, including, but not limited to:
designing and developing site architecture, custom components, custom
workflows, Digital Asset Management (DAM) customization, object model
designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing
• Represent technical team in client-facing dealings
• Translate business requirements into technical details
relevant to AEM
• Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
• Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require
integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM
• Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring of team members.
*What you’ll need to succeed:*
• 3+ years of development/implementation experience using AEM
including hands on experience developing templates, components, OSGi
services, and integrations.
• 5+ years of Java web programming experience
frameworks such as jQuery, Backbone.js, AngularJS, and/or other MVC
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively
interface with clients
• Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and
• Bachelor's Degree
Full Name of the Consultant
Currently on a project:
Total years of experience:
Available to join from:
SSN(last 4) #
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.