Kindly share some matching resume to

Role - Java Developer

Location - Boston, MA

Duration - 6 Months

Ned local candidate for face to face.

Need LinkedIn Id and he has to provide references  if client is asking.

Job Requirements:

*         BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent

*         6 - 8 years of hands-on development experience in Java technology

*         Desired Skillsets

o    Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Message Service (JMS), JUnit, PL/SQL,
JavaScript, HTML5, CSS, Bash & Batch scripting

o    Experience in RDBMS concepts,  schema design & optimization,
specifically in MySQL

o    Experience with Application Servers - Tomcat, JBoss

o    Experience designing and implementing Web Services - RESTful, Web
Sockets, SOAP

o    Strong knowledge and experience implementing multi-threaded

o    Knowledge of Operating System concepts.

o    Experience in NoSQL is a plus.

o    Experience with consuming Web Services - RESTful, Web Sockets, SOAP

o    JavaScript Frameworks - MEAN Stack Technologies, ReactJS, Dojo, jQuery,
D3.js or equivalent is a plus

o    Experience in mobile/tablet app development experience is a plus

*         Experience with Version Control Systems - Perforce, Subversion

*         Experience working with data formats - XML/XSLT, JSON, Delimited
Files (CSV)

*         Strong understanding and experience implementing Design Patterns

*         Strong understanding of data structures and implementing

*         Possess strong analytics and excellent debugging skills.

*         Good understanding of security concerns/threats and implementing
security best practices

*         Knowledge of Agile software development (Scrum) and testing

*         Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production

*         Development experience in a software As A Service environment a

*         Development experience in implementing software on Service
Orientated Architecture environment a plus

AMIT KUMAR  Sr. Recruiter

IDC Technologies Inc.| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

408 668 8348 I  <> I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm

Web:  <>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit