The job description is below.  Here is some information for you:

·         This is a Linux Admin role and they have to have some SAP in
their background.  If they have worked with SAP HANA great!  If not they
have to have *at least installed SAP products in a Linux environment*.
This is a must.

·         They must be local to King of Prussia, PA

·         This can be a long term projects 12+ months.

·         H1Bs are fine but if you find an EAD-GC, GC or USC even better.
They may want to convert to fulltime at some point (they won’t convert H1B)

·         If they are an H1B please let me know if your company sponsors
their visa and let me know if they have worked for you in the past.

·         Client needs to be confidential at this point.

·         I am not sure an exact rate yet but if you can let me know what
you are marketing your candidate at, that would be great.

·         I am only sending this to you for now.  If you don’t have someone
by COB today, I may need to get it out to other folks.

Thanks for your help!

*Title:                     Linux/Unix System Administrator (with some SAP

*Location:             King of Prussia, PA (Must be local to King of
Prussia as an in person interview is required)*

*Duration:             12 months+ (potential to convert to an FTE)*

LINUX/UNIX System Administrator that has experience in an SAP environment
to perform the following tasks:

   - Provide System Administrator support for OS supporting multiple
   - Collaborate with multiple teams to manage all LINUX/UNIX applications
   - Work with the customer to assist in project activities and tasks.
   - Responsible for Patch management execution on all LINUX/UNIX systems
   - LINUX/UNIX scripting new/modifications
   - Experience with installation of SAP products in Linux Environment

*Position Requirements:*

   - Individual must be customer oriented, focused on solutions through
   - Expectations of occasional requirements beyond regular office hours
   and weekends
   - Willing to support an On Call rotation (approximately 1 week out of 4)
   - Must be able to learn and adopt current processes and adopt and
   improve on Standards of Procedures.
   - Detail oriented with ability to make sound decisions and work within
   change control system.
   - Good communicator, verbally and written, able to interact with
   internal and external teams to understand requirements and provide
   knowledgeable feedback
   - Strong teaming and collaboration skills, with ability to build
   effective work rapport within team and other BT teams

*Required skills* :

   - 7+ years Linux/UNIX system administration and engineering using HPUX
   and Red HAT.
   - Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is highly desired
   - Experience with installation of SAP products in Linux Environment
   - Expertise in storage administration using EMC VMAX3 and XTREMIO
   - Experience in configuring and maintaining a DR environment
   - Proficiency in monitoring, troubleshooting and performance tuning in a
   LINUX/UNIX environment
   - Knowledge of High Availability Extension
   - Knowledgeable of support processes for both LINUX/UNIX
   - Knowledgeable with HP, EMC, VMware equipment
   - Expertise in UNIX/LINUX scripting

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: ***

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: ***

To post to this group, send email to