Need local only
Position: *Tableau Developer/Metrics Associate*
Location: *Jersey City, NJ*
Length:* 6-12+ months contract to hire. MUST BE GC OR CITIZEN!*
Interview: *Phone Screen, Short video questionnaire/exercise, and 1 Onsite
(Face to Face) Interview. MUST BE LOCAL CANDIDATES - NO SKYPE!! *
*MUST HAVE: Tableau, SQL, Excel*
*Call with the Manager:*
· Need to understand the basics of metrics. They have 10 KPI Categories
and there are 2-3 people that work for each category that they will be
· Need to be able to take technical terms and translate them into business
terminology. They will be helping manager prepare for CIO level meeting
· Must be able to connect Tableau to other applications like Splunk,
Excel, SQL Server, SolarWinds, etc.
· Need to be able to understand the architecture of Tableau. They already
have the architecture in place.
· They are currently working with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
· Need to be able to understand data connections and data feeds
· Need to be able to create documentation. They use Visio
· Want someone who will take initiative and learn.
· Must have experience in developing Tableau, have skills in SQL and Excel.
*“HR Job Description”*
*Metrics Associate/Tableau Developer* *Position Summary:*
· Our business is seeking an experienced Metrics Associate / Tableau
Developer to serve as the technical resource in the conception and
development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) initiatives.
· Ability to be part of the team that designs and is a key player in the
development/execution of KPI/metric dashboards, models and data sources at
varying levels of complexity
· Develop programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the
appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology, analyzing data
in support of KPI projects
· Design and build architecture to support Tableau environment and data
· Proactively and continuously improve KPI/metric dashboards for IT
leaders. Assist in evaluating business requirements, think outside the box
and providing technically efficient recommendations.
· Develop technical expertise in KPI subject areas and new technologies to
develop new KPIs, respond to questions, recommend and develop innovative
· Develop project plans (draw attention to bottlenecks for resolution)
from KPI design to deployment
· Documentation for proposed, implemented or changed solutions/architecture
· Communication to all levels of management and effectively present
dashboards, models & analysis
· Build cross-functional relationships with other teams
· Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and timely
· Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and
· Shares acquired skills and end user support with through formal and
· Completes responsibilities as outlined on performance plan, special
projects and other duties as assigned.
· Candidate must possess programming ability: 2+ years of experience
developing Tableau dashboards is required, expertise in R and Java is
· Understanding of RDBMs and interactive SQL programming skills
· Advanced proficiency with Excel 2010, basic proficiency with PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to
innovate new approaches/solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be experienced
in successfully explaining technical results to technical and non-technical
· Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and as part
of a team to meet deadlines
· Candidate must be able to perform essential job duties with or without
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.