Our client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to manage test
cases and use cases utilizing Python scripting. This role will be testing
Java middleware development. You will be able to write Python scripts from
scratch, instead of using a tool such as Selenium to write the Python code
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure
the delivery of quality software applications.
- Manages test planning, writing test cases/ scripts, test case
automation and test execution.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect
counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and
improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the
needs of the business.
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Delivers quality process training to Technical staff and acts as an
internal Quality Consultant to advise or influence Business or Technical
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure
quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 5 - 8 years of overall QA testing experience.
- 3+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
- Automated testing and experience with QA testing in Java is required.
- Familiarity with REST, JSON, Jenkins, Splunk and Swagger.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.