Kindly share some matching resume to

*Role: Sr. Front End Developer *

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Job Term: 6 Months C2H Need Only Green Card, US Citizen, GC EAD(Locals

*We just want to emphasis that our current project will be based on* *Angular
2 and Node.js**, so knowledge on those two would be very helpful.*

A well known retail mogul in NYC is currently in need of Senior Level
Frontend Developers to staff their team at a very exciting time of overhaul
for their new and improved Website.

*Qualified candidates MUST be experienced with and technically sound in the
following areas:*

   - Frontend Development - CSS, JavaScript, HTML, JQuery
   - Framework Knowledge/experience: Angular 2, Backbone and/or Node.Js
   - Must speak to experience and complete examples of development/trouble
   shooting and show comfort in completing tasks assigned
   - Will be responsible to maintain a very high traffic website

The qualified candidate should have developed some projects in multiple
languages for a production environment, and must be able to make a decision
which technologies to use for a specific problem and must be able to
explain their choice.

Prior experience with eCommerce/retail is a requirement of this position.

*Additional Requirements*

   - Flexible and adaptable to feedback and constructive criticism
   - Team Player with a well rounded and professional attitude
   - Great communication and collaboration skills

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I *** <>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit