Kindly share some matching resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*Role - Front End focused UI Developer Location: Littleton, CO*

*Duration: 6 Month contract with possible extension*

*Seeking the following and prefers a Colorado-based candidate.*

Our national client is looking for a front-end focused UI developer to work
with their Littleton, CO based ecommerce team.  Our client is a leader in
the telecommunications industry and provides communications and data
services to residential, business, government and wholesale customers.

Front end focused UI developer who is highly driven, a quick learner, has
excellent communication and is looking for the opportunity to further
skills development and knowledge while at the same time working in a
productive, challenging, and creative environment.

5+ years of professional experience as a UI (front-end) developer in a
project-based environment.  This team works within a proprietary Adobe AEM
environment creating widgets and templates to grab components and add
content to web material.

   - 2+ years of hands-on, direct front-end development experience
    (Angular.JS, Backbone, React, Ember).
   - Demonstrated knowledge of and success leveraging web MVC frameworks
   (Angular.JS, React.JS, Backbone.js, jQuery)
   - Core UI/UX design skills
   - 3-5+ years’ experience with MVC concepts, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript
   - 1-3 years Unix/Linux
   - Ecommerce experience
   - Web page development experience

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from