*Hello – this role will hire off skype and is remote. candidate must have
very strong comm skills. This pays $60/hr C2C max.  Short term contract
that may extend . for now – end is @ end of year (12/30)*
------------------------------

Employment Type:

Contract

City:

Duluth

State:

Georgia

*Accepting Candidates*

Position with Marco Mijares, a person I placed at Merial in 2007.  He works
for Melanie Hodgkins.

Duration: Current project goes through 12/30 but they will want to extend
into 2017 if contractor performs well.  There are several large projects
coming up that this resource could role right into.

Our client’s Digital Innovations Team is looking for a Mobile Developer
with the following relevant experience:

Required:

   - 1-2 years of experience developing iOS and Android apps using the
   Xamarin framework
   - Proficient in native iOS development, Xcode and Swift
   - 3+ years of C# experience
   - Experience integrating with RESTful web services
   - Xamarin Studio and Forms
   - Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) and XAML Architecture
   - AngularJS or Node JS

Preferred:

   - Published examples of mobile applications built in Xamarin

This resource will ensure that a mission critical project will get
completed by Dec 30.  Upon demonstrating solid performance, this resource
will then be asked to join a separate mission critical project in 2017.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*