Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (SEATTLE WA) is currently seeking a
(Chef engineer) resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Chef engineer Location: SEATTLE WA Duration: 7+ Months*

*Job Description: *
Seeking an experienced Chef engineer to assist in automating and migrating
components of a large web-based application to AWS. The engineer will be
working with existing Chef resources. Preferred experience includes
1+ years of experience with Chef in a Windows server and .NET environment.
Writing cookbooks, recipes, environments, roles, encrypted data bags, etc.
Experience with AWS networking such as VPCs, subnets, ELBs
Experience with programming languages such as Bash, Powershell, Ruby,
Python, Markup
CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins a plus
Knowledge of deploying .NET apps/windows systems administration experience
a plus
Working knowledge of CloudFormation
AWS SysOps or Dev Associate certification is a plus

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com