Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Cherry Hill, NJ) is currently
seeking a (Java Developer) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Java DeveloperLocation: Cherry Hill, NJDuration: 6-12 months*
*Start: ASAP*

*Note: Need EAD GC, GC, USC or TN Visa*

*Job description: *
Primary responsibilities include designing and developing the software
components that drive clients multi-tier web environment. Must have the
below experience and skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and
non-technical peers
Work with business partners and outside vendors to collect and confirm
project business requirements.
Ensure work is completed on time and in accordance with clients coding
standards, conventions, and practices.
Work independently on long term projects, conduct meetings with
stakeholders to see projects through
Development of web applications, web components, and web services
Follow the complete life cycle of a project from conception to deployment
Follow project specifications to complete tasks
Troubleshooting and debugging
Test and manage project deployments and production releases.
Communicates with project manager on a frequent basis. Identifies tasks and
issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules. Provides
realistic task deliverables estimates
Technical Skill Requirements:

Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and
asynchronous architectures.
Core competencies in Java, XML, HTTP, Web Services (REST/SOAP).
Strong working knowledge of Spring framework.
Experience with HTML, JQuery, JSTL, JavaScript, AJAX and front-end
frameworks.
Experience building web applications for mobile devices is a plus
Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design,
including security based implementations.
Experience implementing transaction and management and persistence using
lightweight frameworks such as JPA and Hibernate.
Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (Oracle
database and PL/SQL experience a plus).
Experience with Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, AEM a plus
Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration,
and scripting skills) a plus.
Understand networks and concepts with the ability to provide requirements
to infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance.
Experience with CDN’s a plus.

Education/Experience:
The ideal candidate will posses a BA/BS degree in Computer Science (Masters
degree in Computer Science a plus) with 5 to 7 plus years of overall
development and 2 to 4 plus years of enterprise software experience.
Must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and social
interaction skills.
Must be open to providing off-hours production support.

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com