*Send available consultants profile at....... *

 *an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Austin, TX is looking for a “Business Intelligence Application Developer.” This
is a contract position (initially through June 2017) with extensions being
highly likely*.* I’ve included additional details below. Please let me know
if you, or anyone you know, would be interested.

*TITLE:*   Business Intelligence Application Developer

*REQUIREMENTS: *

·         Strong background in Business Objects Reporting and using the
Business Objects Data Services ETL tool

·         Experience creating Business Objects Universes

·         Background in Data Warehousing

·         Experience using Oracle and Informatica tools

·         Experience with SAP Data Services is required

*RESPONSIBILITIES: *

·         Design, build, and configure applications to meet business
process and application requirements

·         Use SAP, ETL, data analytics, and data warehousing skills

·         Perform Business Objects reporting

·         Perform ETL design, development, and maintenance tasks using
Oracle SQL and PL/SQL

*Anuj Rai Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions Desk: 518-621-0048 Fax: 518-244-4977 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com