Hi Folks,

Kindly share some matching resume to *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>*

*POSITION            QA Automation Tester*

*LOCATION*           *Philadelphia, PA*

*CONTRACT*          *12 Month (s)*

*INTERVIEW*         *face/face interviews are mandatory*

*Only Green Card & US Citizen.*

o   Our client in the Philadelphia area is looking for a QA Automation
Tester to join their team.

o   This is with a very well-known company who takes excellent care of
their employees in a very accessible location.

*Position Description:*

   - Work closely with the Project Manager and team leads to meet
   deliverables and ensure we are developing world-class software.
   - Suggest development/DevOps practices that will minimize production
   failures/defects/regressions while being as simple/maintainable as possible.
   - Work as part of a strong, close knit team and contribute to a positive
   working environment.

*Required Skills:*

   - 3+ years Strong hands-on QA and *test automation* skills, knowledge
   and experience
   - Strong *Test validation* and *test debugging* skills
   - *Selenium* required

*Bonus Skills:*

   - Performance testing, *Test automation* frameworks experience a plus
   - Development/programming skills a plus
   - Educational Technology and/or Healthcare/nursing background a plus

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from