*Role : Performance (Business) Analyst *
*Duration : 5 Months *
*Location : State of Wisconsin Investment Board*
Currently SWIB, is transition from an ABOR monthly performance model to a
IBOR daily performance
model and the project requires junior analyst to assist with standing up
the IBOR performance model
over the next 5 months (from the start date). This role will interact with
the SWIB performance staff.
The person needs to be detail orientated and capable of working with large
sets of data.
On a daily basis, the Junior Analyst will work closely with the
and support functional
*needs for the following:*
· Development of daily performance oversight model
· Validate performance set up in PACE
· Development of performance queries in PACE to support downstream
· Production parallel of performance processes
· New Trustee report testing
· Document process and procedures
· Research and resolve data anomalies
*This person needs the following skills and background:*
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in asset management or finance
· Strong Excel Skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and function in a
*Thanks and Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.