*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Our client in San Diego, CA has an immediate need for a ServiceNow
Architect/Developer. They want to see candidates ASAP. Please submit me any
ServiceNow Architect/Developers you have.

*Job Description:*

Senior ServiceNow Architect / Developer

   - Great communication skills
   - Ability to prioritize task list and communicate status back  to
   customer
   - Ability to gather detailed requirements from the technical business
   users
   - Architect and implement the design in ServiceNow
   - Technical ServiceNow skills include:
      - Integrate with other systems via SOAP and REST Web Services
      - Integrate with AWS via ServiceNow Orchestration or other tools
      - Strong scripting skills for client scripts and business rules
   - Project Needs:
      - Full-time resource for 6 months
      - Onsite in San Diego

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com