I have a new healthcare position I wanted to run past you. Do you have any
candidates for this position?

*Location: Boston, MA*

Any Visa

Local Consultant

*Job Details*

Application Developer in Boston, MA.

*Business Domain:* Health and Human Services Integrated Eligibility with a
focus on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary
Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).

*Technical Skills:* Web Technologies, JAVA, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, Xerox
Integrated Eligibility System Framework, ExtJS would be a plus.

Human Services Integrated Eligibility System supporting the Supplemental
Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy
Families (TANF) programs utilizing Xerox's Integrated Eligibility System
Framework.  Ideal candidate has experience working in JAVA, HTML, XML, SQL,
Oracle, and AIX.  Experience with Xerox's Integrated Eligibility System
Framework and ExtJS is a plus.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: **408-459-1535*[Direct]
* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>