Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Boston, MA) is currently seeking a
(Sr Java developer) resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Sr Java developer Location: Boston, MADuration: 3-6 Months *

*Local candidates only:  *

*Responsibilities include: *
Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving
performance
Work with a team of software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams
assigned to work on the project
Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing
components to ensure that software meets business needs
Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and
maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the
implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to
technology leadership
Provide hands-on leadership, coaching, mentoring, and software engineering
best practices to junior software engineers
Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both
inside and outside the scrum team
Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively
identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best
practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and
maintainability guidelines
Drive a quality mindset within the team

*Required: *
Bachelor’s Degree
4 or more years of experience working as a Java developer
4 or more years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
Ability to code, debug and unit test web applications in Java via the
Eclipse IDE or equivalent
Strong hands-on experience with Java EE or spring framework
Experience developing Web Applications
Experience with Maven
Experience with Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Web Services
Experience with Git/Subversion version control systems
Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock,
or similar)
Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST services using Apache CXF or a
comparable framework

*Assets: *
Experience with JBoss (or WebSphere)
Experience with SQL with MS SqlServer, MySql or Oracle and associated tools
Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodology
Experience with Jenkins

*Best Regards*
*Shaan Malik*

*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc*| Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481 6635| Email: sma...@ayrglobal.com