Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *CHICAGO,IL, *is currently seeking
a *Network Deployment  Engineer *resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Network Deployment  EngineerLocation: CHICAGO IL Duration: 12+
Months*

*$45/HR*

Job Description:
As a member of GDN Client Connectivity Team, the Client Deployment Engineer
will serve as a point of contact for voice and data connectivity for client
projects moving to a GDN Delivery Centre, and responsible for the detailed
design and deployment of data telecommunications systems and network
infrastructure for the client as well as for client outsourcing
engagements.

Responsibilities:
Detailed design of data and voice connectivity solutions between Accenture
and the client.
Provide detailed costs to the client engagement teams.
Implement configurations on devices that fall within the team's purview
Coordinate with regional network teams for implementation of the voice and
data network design.
Functional/ Non-Functional Testing to validate proper operation of the
network implementation.
Provide Tier 3 escalation support for network problems impacting the data
transport infrastructure of our clients ( clients) on a global level.
Problem management, diagnosis, escalation, tracking and resolution
activities may require participation in a regular on-call rotation schedule
as part of our 24x7 escalation processes.
Serve as a point of contact for non-operational questions by client
engagement teams, and clients as required.
Manage vendor and/or product provisioning, procurement, and delivery of WAN
hardware, data services hardware and software
Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of network
technologies
Perform traffic engineering analysis on network facilities
Manage new connectivity requirements from projects
Provide weekly project status to the Client Deployment Manager

Basic Qualifications:
Minimum 3 years’ knowledge of data networks connectivity solutions
Minimum 3 years’ Operational experience with Technologies like GRE Tunnels
and IPSec, VPN and Protocols

Professional Skill Requirements:
Undergraduate technical degree in Telecommunications, Information Systems,
Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Minimum four years’ experience in designing/ implementing data networking
technologies or in an operational role
Thorough knowledge of network equipment including Cisco routers, Juniper
and Cisco switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Juniper SA series, Juniper SRX
firewalls
Thorough knowledge of network protocols (routing and switching),
technologies, and monitoring tools
Good IP/TCP/MPLS networking knowledge
Good knowledge of Internet VPN-based technologies (IPSec, SSL)
Knowledge of Bluecoat Packet shapers and QoS
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
Travel to projects as required
Ability to work overtime and to provide on-call support where required
Industry certification (CCNA minimum, CCNP desirable)
.

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin Marsh - IT Recruiter
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email: kma...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515