Local here in MN,.  We filled one a couple weeks ago – now they need to
build the team.  6-12 months or more, top and they have to have REAL
experience with Apache Camel …..development not just modifying existing
code!  THANKS  ;o)

TCF is committed to being a leading digital company. In order to achieve
our goals, we are creating a common API layer and are embracing DevOps. In
keeping with that goal, we have created a Center of Expertise (COE)
responsible for Integrating multiple data sources and applications.

We are looking for innovative, hands-on engineers who are excited about the
newest technologies and are committed to embracing the future of software
engineering. Responsibilities include implementing API layers and
integrating that work into our continuous delivery, continuous integration
pipeline.

Major Areas of Accountability

Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create a common API
layer between a variety of different data sources and applications.
Develop software in an agile environment leveraging DevOps for environment
setup, automated builds, continuous deployment, continuous integration and
automated testing.
Play a key role implementing enterprise services and APIs under the
guidance of the architectural team and engineering leadership.
Deliver rapid, scalable, and quality solutions that meet the business
needs. Develop and implement unit test code and automated test scripts as a
routine part of development activities.
Work closely with other engineers, vendor partners and business owners to
ensure that the finished solution meets the needs of the business and our
customers.
Follow industry standard agile software design methodologies. Embrace new
technologies and methods.
Maintain and evolve existing integration assets and systems.
Introduce and evolve existing processes and methods required for maturing
TCF’s integration development, implementation, and operation of our key
platforms.

Minimum Qualifications

Education

Required

7+ years of experience in software development including creating and
maintaining application interfaces between various data sources and
applications.

Must have strong experience using Apache Camel inside an ESB such as
ServiceMix or a message broker such as ActiveMQ.

Strong Java development experience including experience with the Spring
Framework, Eclipse, Maven and Gradle.

Strong experience developing application interfaces (API) with Java or
similar object oriented languages.

Strong experience with the SDLC process.

Excellent collaboration skills, a positive attitude, high energy, strong
interpersonal skills, and highly motivated.

Expert in conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating out-of-the-box
problem solving skills.

Able to see and articulate patterns and relationships between technologies,
processes, business models and people.

Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex
tasks in rapidly changing environment.

Thrives in a dynamic work environment, does whatever it takes to delivery
successfully, exhibits flexibility, and is recognized as being a strong
team player.

Preferred

Work Experience/Skills:

Experience with REST, JSON, or SOAP web interfaces.

Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD)
methodologies.

Experience with Chef, Puppet or other similar deployment automation
products.

Experience with Git source control management and web interfaces such as
GitHub.

Experience with Jenkins build management systems and automated testing
frameworks such as JUnit.

Can you do it?  I want quality more than speed of getting me someone.
Don’t just send me a java person – I

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: **408-459-1535*[Direct]
* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>