Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Eden Prairie, MN*,is currently
seeking a * Java Application Developer* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Java Application Developer  Location: Eden Prairie, MNDuration:
6Months - Long-term Months *

*Face-Face interview mandatory:  YES*

*NEED LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY!!*

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)

 Must be expert on UNIX

Demonstrate ability in system analysis, design, development and
implementation of java applications, batch processing and excellent UNIX
skills.
Translate Use Case Requirements, technical specifications and design into
code for new or enhancement projects for internal and external clients
Be familiar with Configuration Management methodologies and tools,
including SVN, Jenkins
Follow software development methodology and follow architecture standards
in agile environment
Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to
identify issues/defects; participate in other meetings, such as those for
use case creation
Have significant experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
Develop data-driven web services utilizing SOAP, XML, message queues, and
Oracle database queries.
Documentum is a plus.

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
Java, Unix, Spring , Java Script, Oracle, Hibernate Cordys, Documentum,
HTML5, Object Oriented Programming, CSS, Angular JS, AJAX, XML/JSON, SOAP
and REST services, Java Messaging services

What skills/attributes are a must have?
6+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WITH JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT.
6+ years’ experience with batch job development and UNIX skills.
5+ years SQL experience
4+ years’ experience developing service oriented applications
4+ years’ experience with web services
3+ years’ experience with Agile development and unit testing methods
Experience writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
Experience with service-oriented architecture
Write excellent documentation and unit tests.
Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
Develops innovative approaches
Sought out as expert
Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries
What skills/attributes are nice to have? - Documentum

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin Marsh - IT Recruiter
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email: kma...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515