Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Marlton, NJ* is currently seeking
a *Senior Project Manager Consultant* resource to join their organization.
I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Senior Project Manager Consultant Location: Marlton,
NJDuration: 5-7 months*

Job description: Senior Project Manager
*(PMP Certified is Mandatory)*Client is looking for a PM to manage the
implementation of a Mass Communication tool called Everbridge. This product
will be utilized to put out Mass Alerts to not only the ER but IT and other
organizations within the hospital.

Requirements:
Strong PM that will be responsible to lead and track this project
throughout it's implementation.
IT background and experience is a huge plus
Must have strong experience with Organizational change
Will manage and meet with all stakeholders throughout the project.
Interaction with all levels of  management and senior level management

*****Experience with Mass Communication tools is a huge plus!!!
These alerts are similar to what schools provide to parents of students.
(Snow, emergencies, lock down, etc.)

*Thanks & Regards, Kevin Marsh - IT RecruiterDirect: (609) 736-0817 |
Office: (630) 444-7090Email: kmarsh@ayrglobal.comAYR Global IT Solutions
Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -
60515*