*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Job Title: Reports Developer (BIRT or Crystal Reports)
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 6+ Months

Our client is seeking a Reports Developer to join their team in Madison,
WI. This position will be participating on the Work Management Project
team. The ultimate deliverable on this project is to implement a fully
functioning application that will allow our client’s field engineering
personnel to successfully plan and execute building of electric and gas
infrastructure.
Candidates must be technically sound and thoroughly understand data
structure.  Understands upstream and downstream impact of changes.   Must
be able to explain how the system works to others.

Responsibilities:
Coordinates and Manages larger projects.
Works on complex, less defined systems.
Supports multiple systems.

Required Skills:
Experience with either BIRT or Crystal Reports
Education or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree with Information
Technology emphasis.
Demonstrates strong knowledge of information technology concepts, business
analysis concepts, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and relational
database technology.

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com