Hello,

Greetings from Aplomb. Hope you are doing great!!

I  would  like  to  introduce  myself  as  Phani  Bhushan.  We have a
dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any
technology with the best resources.

Below is the list of my top priority resources available for contract
positions. Please keep me posted with all your Corp to Corp positions, I
will be assisting with good resources from our bench.

*S No*

*Consultant *

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

Prahaasa

System/ Server Admin

7+ Years

NJ

NJ , NY City

2

Jeevitha

WebLogic Admin

6 Years

MI

No

3

Samarana

SQL BI

10+  Years

Chicago,IL

No

4

Anusha

Business Analyst

7 Years

NJ

Yes

5

Mounika

Oracle DBA

7 Years

TX

Yes

6

Lata

Java UI

7+ Years

TX

Yes

7

Kiran

Network Engineer

7 Years

NJ

Yes

8

Abhilash

Java

7 Years

FL

Yes

9

Swathi

MSBI

8 Years

NY

Yes

10

Sravya

Validation

5 Years

NJ

Yes

11

Ashok

Oracle Apps

9 Years

WA

Yes

12

Sandeep

Java UI

6+ Years

NJ

Yes

13

Vinay

Validation

6+ Years

NJ

Yes

14

Aravindh

Qlikview

8 Years

MA

Yes

15

Amita

Java Full stack

7 Years

NJ

Yes

16

Akhilnath

.Net

7+ Years

MI

Yes

17

Bharath

DevOps

8 Years

Fairfax,VA

Yes

18

Prashanth

DevOps

7+ Years

NJ

Yes

19

Satish

Validation

7+ Years

CA

Yes

20

Vamsi

Validation

7+ Years

NJ

Yes

21

Pranitha

Drug Safety Associate

5 years

PA

Yes

22

Anup

SQL Server Developer

8 + Years

NJ

Yes

23

Rohith

.Net

7 + Years

NJ

Yes

24

Bindu

Networking

6+ Years

NJ

Yes

25

Mahesh

MYSQL DBA

7 Years

NJ

Yes

26

Gayathri

Android Developer

8 Years

AZ

Yes

I would highly appreciate if you can add my id phan...@aplombtek.com  in your
distribution list and share
me your Client’s requirement.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Phani Bhushan*

*Manager – Bench Sales*

Direct# 973-780-4471
phan...@aplombtek.com

Aplomb Technologies Inc.
399 Campus Drive, Suite 301, Somerset, NJ - 08873.

www.aplombtek.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system.