Hi ,

Please let me know if you are interested in this below requirement. Please
share your updated resume at *an...@streamitechnologies.com
<an...@streamitechnologies.com>* or 267 436 4545

*Job title: SAP ECC consultant*

*Location: MA*

*Start date: May 1st*

*Duration : 5+ months *

*Job details:*

Client’s situation

Live on SAP ECC 6.4 in support mode for Travel and Expense module. The
client is looking for a technical ABAP resource to come in and assist in
the support and enhancement of their T&E module. Client wants someone
strong in Web Dynpro and Workflows as well as good knowledge of T&E and
Financials. This role would be working with the project team from the
business side so they would like someone comfortable interfacing with the
client day-to-day.

 Schedule : Mon- FRI onsite (no remote)

*Musts:*

·         ABAP

·         Workflows

·         Web Dynpro

·         T&E

·         FI side of FICO

*If interested Please fill the below details and send me ASAP*

*BASIC Details*

Full Name

SSN No(Last Four Digits)

Date of Birth

Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity

Current Location

Relocation

Available for F2F?Y/N

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn ID

Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Rates/ Salary:

*EDUCATIONAL DETAILS*

Name of Degree (Specialization)