*Send available consultants profile at.......  **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

I have to send over 3-4 Android resumes to our client today by COB.
multiple Android Developers to be in either Dallas or Atlanta.

*a) Must Have:*

*• Hands on experience on Android for 4 years*

*• Hands on experience in Java for 2-4 years.*

*• Hands on experience on the latest features in latest Android SDK*

*• Good expertise in reading and understanding the APIs given by Android
(backend logic)*

*• Hands on experience on UI design with Material Designs.*

*• Hands on experience on consuming JSON and RESTful Web Services.*

*b) Good to have:*

*Hands on experience on the Connectivity APIs*

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com