Please respond to *gsi...@ameritconsulting.com
<gsi...@ameritconsulting.com>*

*Position: Sr. ABAP Programmer*

*Location: Benton Harbor, MI *

*Duration: 5 months+*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Years of Experience Required - 7 to 10 years

·         We need someone to work on writing Technical Specs and Code and
Test -- specific SAP ECC knowledge in SAP Delivery, Order Promising (OTC,
SCM, etc.), Manufacturing

·         Work on the Delivery Experience and the Order Promising (OTC,
SCM, etc.) 2.0 streams within the ISC Roadmap

*DAY TO DAY DUTIES* –

·         Work with Design Leads/Business Team members to understand
functional requirements, create Technical Spec, Code in ABAP the solution,
create documentation and help turn the solution over to our AMS teams

*Top 3 to 5 Skills MUST have* –

·         Technical Spec Writing,

·         ABAP

·         SAP Order Promising (OTC, SCM, etc.)

·         Manufacturing core business knowledge,

·         some understanding of the config options in SAP in these business
areas

*COMPUTER/SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES-*

·         SAP ECC Order Promising,

·         Manufacturing,

·         ABAP,

·         CHARM,