Hi,

Hope you are doing good !!!

This is Vijay from *Reliable Software Resources Inc*, this mail is
regarding the job opportunity as a *“**Front End Developer”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Job Title: Front End Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA *

* Start date: 08/07/2017*

* Local candidates preferred.*

* Job Description:*

   - We're looking for a strong front end developer to code our public
   website (there's a new design). This developer should be an expert on HTML,
   CSS, JavaScript and responsive design.
   - The work must be done on site. The project is estimated at 3 to 6
   months. There's potential for additional work that would extend the
   contract.

*Qualification*

   - CSS
   - HTML
   - JavaScript

*Type              Qualification            Competency
                        *

 Skills           CSS                        Advanced

 Skills           HTML                       Expert

 Skills           JavaScript                Advanced

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software Resources Inc*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

Email: vija...@rsrit.com <sultan...@rsrit.com>

Website: www.rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)